Explaining the Process of Filing a BWC Claim in Ohio

If you have seen a physician for a , chances are your managed care provider has already completed this paperwork for you. Contact the BWC directly to check to see if your MCO filed a claim. If your MCO didn’t file a claim, an employee or their representative can either complete the First Report of Injury form manually and mail it directly to the BWC office or complete and submit the form electronically.